Junior Marketing Manager: Our client is looking for you!
Junior Marketing Manager
Leidschendam, the Netherlands
One year contract | 40 hours a week
Are you the Junior Marketing Manager who finds it a challenge to bring Westfield Mall of the Netherlands, the newest leading retail icon in the Netherlands, to the attention of consumers? Then Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield offers you the ideal place to develop!
As a Junior Marketing Manager, you are operationally responsible for all high-quality events and communication of Westfield Mall of the Netherlands. Together with the Head of Marketing, you develop an annual marketing action plan for the mall. You are then responsible for the implementation of this plan.
All events in the mall are organised or coordinated by you. You are also responsible for the implementation of various communication campaigns and for maintaining the website, app and social media channels. You will also be responsible for managing the offices.
Do you like dynamics and diversity, do you enjoy acting as a spider in the web between internal and external stakeholders, do you want to be part of a highly professional organisation, then this is a great position for you!
- Provides and monitors communication via social media, website, app, etc.;
- Briefs agencies, studios, printers and/or media operators about the execution of marketing communications and implementation of various media;
- Organises events (in collaboration with agencies);
- For example, takes care of the PR at the opening of new stores in collaboration with the retailer(s);
- Develops in collaboration with Head of Marketing the marketing action plan for Westfield Mall of the Netherlands, which is written based on extensive analysis of surveys and visitor numbers;
- Carefully coordinates the plan with all internal and external stakeholders, being: the retailer association, line management as well as the retailers in the mall;
- Implements the marketing action plan in a high-quality manner, with an eye for detail, ‘operational excellence’ is an important starting point;
- Reports after events and campaigns to various stakeholders.
All kinds of specialists work closely with you within the Westfield Mall of the Netherlands team. The Junior Marketing Manager is part of the operational team on location and reports to the Head of Marketing. You also maintain contact with the shopkeepers’ association and various committees.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- From 2-3 years of work experience in a retail marketing, event and communication function. Someone who is ready for the next step in her career and wants to develop herself further at Westfield Mall of the Netherlands;
- A completed HBO and/or WO education, preferably in marketing, economics, business administration, communication or event management;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, orally and in writing;
- Ambitious, pragmatic and a self-starter;
- Perseverance: you hold firmly to a particular idea or action. You don’t stop until you reach your goal;
- Strong communicator and convincing: you know how to successfully deal with other people through tact, empathy and sensitivity and to create broad support for all activities;
- Attention to detail: you are critical and accurate and you do not only pay attention to the big picture in your work, but also have an eye for details in the implementation;
- Knowledge of and experience with digital media is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A small team in an international and professional organisation;
- One year contract for 40 hours a week;
- Location: Westfield Mall of the Netherlands (Leidschendam);
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme;
- 32 vacation days and much more.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of Flagship Destinations, with a portfolio valued at €55.0 Bn as at 30 June 2021, of which 86% in retail, 7% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 86 shopping centres, including 53 Flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States.
Present on two continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. With the support of its 2,900 professionals and an unparalleled track-record and know-how, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is ideally positioned to generate superior value and develop world-class projects. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stapled shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris (Euronext ticker: URW), with a secondary listing in Australia through Chess Depositary Interests. The Group benefits from a BBB+ rating from Standard & Poor’s and from a Baa2 rating from Moody’s.
For more information, please visit urw.com.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘Junior Marketing Manager, Leidschendam.’ The deadline for application is on 1 December 2021.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
All applications will be assessed on a rolling basis; interviews can therefore take place before the application deadline. However, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we cannot respond to every applicant individually. There may be a delay between the deadline and the moment we contact selected applicants.
If you have not received a response that includes the next steps, we regret to inform you that we have continued with other candidates. Don’t worry, there are plenty of other job opportunities! We’ll retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. You can ask us to remove your CV from our database if you so choose.