Salesforce is built on risk-taking, exploring bold ideas, and trust. Marc Benioff launched the company when he was able to say, ‘I learned to trust myself.’ Today, Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. But its impact goes far beyond tech. It is committed to giving back and a reciprocal relationship at a personal level. And these are backed by trust – to oneself and others. It simply doesn’t work otherwise. That’s also the core of our programming and values. We believe in working from both the head and the heart, with love, dignity, and respect.
Together, we offer a new cloud-driven solution. So let’s take a peek ‘behind the cloud,’ shall we?
Salesforce supports refugees through a number of initiatives. With BuddyForce, the team wanted to take it a step further. And, as Marc Benioff said, ‘the only constant in the technology industry is change.’ So what’s next? Galforce! We’ve partnered with Salesforce to inspire and motivate young newcomer ladies in the Netherlands to successfully navigate the job market.
Where are we heading
This 12-week programme is designed to help the women gain the knowledge, skills, and network they need to succeed in the Dutch workforce.
- Education: Classroom trainings (‘teacher’ led bi-weekly sessions)
- Do it yourself: Practically applying the knowledge (homework assignments coupled with bi-weekly mentorship sessions)
- Team building: Social learning (collaborate in teams)
- Mentorships: Practical, emotional and social support
- Phase 1: Get to know each other (introductions and V2Me)
- Phase 2: Business writing & presenting yourself
- Phase 3: Job application & interview skills
Guides and How To’s
- Get mentored by Salesforce employees via Women’s Network
- Engage in fun social activities
- Get real deliverables (CV, cover letter, etc. + potential job placement)
What does it stand for and how does it work? You just have to answer the following five questions:
- Vision: What do you want to do?
- Values: What’s most important about that vision?
- Methods: How do you get the job done?
- Obstacles: What challenges, problems, and issues might stand in the way?
- Measures: How will you know when you’ve succeeded?
That’s our takeaway and we found our answers. The last two questions? For the women, obstacles are in the past. Obviously, as we move forward, new obstacles may emerge. Now we’ll overcome them together. And how will we know when we’ve succeeded? That’s the day She Matters is not needed. For that day to come, we need YOU. Fancy joining us? Sign up here. Be the change! #SheMatters