Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Full-time | Office
If you’re looking for an Office Administrator position and you also happen to be hardworking, enthusiastic and nothing is too much trouble for you, then keep reading!
Our client is currently looking for an Office Administrator for its office in Amsterdam where its HQ is located. In this role, you will carry out office duties while partnering with the HR function to play a critical role in coordinating HR services for or client. You will oversee the implementation of new services or changes to existing services with the main focus on learning and benefits delivery. A hands-on role that requires one to think broadly, communicate clearly and effectively partner across many teams.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts with senior management and carries out their requests;
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing;
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries;
- Receives and looks after visitors;
- Takes care and keeps track of office supplies;
- Arranges courier collections and sending;
- Assists in arranging and directing construction workers for tasks in and around the office;
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times and planning refreshments and, on occasion, lunch;
- Assists in planning and arranging events for the NL Office;
- Maintains accurate records for employee requests;
- Manages all contracts with NL employees, including management around / filing of requests for working permits and 30% ruling, including responsibility for aligning and getting feedback from line managers about NL employees contract extensions;
- Ensures timely and accurate delivery of key HR processes, aligned with corporate policies and procedures;
- Ensures that NL employee files are maintained and adhere to compliance standards and that policies and procedures align with corporate vision;
- Supports onboarding and offboarding process for all NL employees;
- Identifies automation opportunities;
- Escalates concerns beyond her scope and navigates employees and leads them to the right point of contact when that contact is not an Office Administrator;
- Responsible for executing the NL Occupational Safety and Health Process and assisting in contacts with the company doctor;
- Follows up monthly with the NL Health Insurance and informs related parties;
- Assists the Talent Acquisition Team with the recruitment procedure, including the scheduling of meetings.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
- 2-3 years’ experience, HR experience will be a plus;
- Solid communication and presentation skills;
- Solid data analytics skills;
- Ability to assist with cross-functional initiatives and projects;
- Ability to cooperate across teams, persuasion skills;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced ever-changing environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a successful track record of implementing processes that scale;
- Exceptional ethics around confidentiality and highly sensitive information;
- Strong eye for detail;
- Can-do and hands-on attitude;
- Excellent English communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal), with an ability to build partnerships and establish rapport and credibility at all levels;
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take own responsibility;
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up her work;
- Some experience with using dashboards/visualisations, e.g., Tableau, Power BI;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and intellectual curiosity (continuously asking ‘why,’ ‘what if’);
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including the advanced user of Microsoft Excel;
- Has a desire to develop international payroll expertise.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘Office Administrator, Amsterdam.’ The deadline for application is on 26 November 2021.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
All applications will be assessed on a rolling basis; interviews can therefore take place before the application deadline. However, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we cannot respond to every applicant individually. There may be a delay between the deadline and the moment we contact selected applicants.
If you have not received a response that includes the next steps, we regret to inform you that we have continued with other candidates. Don’t worry, there are plenty of other job opportunities! We’ll retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. You can ask us to remove your CV from our database if you so choose.